Fried Flounder with Lemon Garlic Butter
A simple fried flounder dish served with a tangy lemon garlic sauce. Whatever the season may be this delectable dish will have everyone coming back for more. Easy to make and tastes out of this world!
1 lb Flounder(Fluke)
1 egg, beaten
1 cup panko or 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
Salt & pepper
Butter for frying
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
5 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Dip the flounder into the beaten egg; season with salt & pepper, roll in panko or breadcrumbs.
2. Heat a large skillet, add butter and fry until golden brown and crisp.
3. Serve the flounder with garlic lemon butter (recipe below), or with lemon wedges and your favorite tarter sauce, or just enjoy them as is!
Garlic Lemon Butter
1. In a small skillet, sauté the minced garlic in olive oil and butter until garlic is softened and turns golden.
2. Remove from heat and stir in parsley and lemon juice.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.