Grilled or Baked Cod Teriyaki
This dish literally only takes minutes to prepare and is super simple. This delicious Cod recipe can be baked or it can be grilled and you can use pretty much any fish with this recipe!
2 cod steaks or fillets
2 teaspoons melted butter
1/2 cup teriyaki marinade
2+ cloves minced garlic
Black pepper (to taste)
Sesame seeds (to garnish)
1) Mix together the melted butter, marinade, garlic, and a few dashes of pepper.
2) Pour the mixture over black cod steaks in a shallow glass dish, and let marinate for at least 20 minutes.
3) Bake at 350 in a casserole or baking dish in the marinade for about 20-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
OR grill on a stovetop grill pan or BBQ grill, turning carefully once, until fish flakes easily, about 15 to 20 minutes, brushing occasionally with marinade.
4) Serve with rice and some steamed seasonal veggies.
5) Garnish with sesame seeds and pour the juices/marinade on top (optional).