East Twin Lake (Washining Lake) – Salisbury
(T LMB CP YP S BB CRA CHB SH RB SMB A WP BK SCK K)
- Open 6:00 a.m. 2nd Saturday April–March 31.
- TROUT MANAGEMENT LAKE / KOKANEE LAKE
- Trout: Daily creel limit—5, except from March 1–March 31, 16″ minimum length, Daily creel limit—1.
- Trout & Kokanee combined: Daily creel limit—8 for both species in aggregate, of which no more than 5 may be trout and no more than 5 may be kokanee salmon.
- The possession and use of any live alewives, blueback (glut or river) herring, gizzard, hickory or threadfin shad as bait is prohibited.
- 35 MPH speed limit except 6 MPH speed limit within 200 feet of vessel or dock except taking off or landing water-skier.
- 6 MPH speed limit from 1/2 hour after sunset to 1/ 2 hour after sunrise.
- 3 water-skiers limit per boat.
- Water-skiing activity to go counterclockwise on east and west halves of East Twin Lake.
- The use of radios by fishermen is prohibited from 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- No docks
- No toilets
- 4 parking spaces
- Dirt parking surface
- Gravel access road surface
- Dirt ramp surface