Crystal Lake – Ellington, Stafford
(183 acres) Crystal Lake is a natural lake fed by bottom springs, Aborn Brook and two other small feeder brooks. It drains to the north into Crystal Lake Brook. The most popular shore spots can be found near the town beach and off Rte. 30 on the northwest shore.
(T YP CP SMB AE LMB BB SH SCK A CRA BK RB CA S)
- Open 6:00 a.m. 2nd Saturday April–March 31.
- TROUT MANAGEMENT LAKE
- From 6:00 a.m. 2nd Saturday April– last day February, 12″ to 16″ protected slot limit. Daily creel limit—5, only 1 may be 16″ or greater.
- From March 1–March 31; Daily creel limit—1, 16″ minimum length
- Atlantic Salmon- Regulations for salmon are the same as for trout except: Daily creel limit—1 Atlantic salmon.
- 6 MPH limit sunset to 9 am and on Sundays from noon to 3 pm, 45 MPH limit at other times.
- No docks
- Chemical toilets (Year-round)
- 7 parking spaces
- Paved parking surface
- Paved access road surface
- Concrete plank ramp surface