Black Pond, Meriden/Middlefield
Black Pond (76 acres) located on the Meriden/Middlefield line is a natural lake fed by two streams, surface runoff and bottom springs. To the northwest is Spoon Shop Brook where the lake drains, eventually into the Quinnipiac River.
(AE BB CRA S CC CP SH LMB SCK T YB YP)
- BASS MANAGEMENT LAKE / CATFISH LAKE
- Open 6:00 a.m. 2nd Saturday April–last day February.
- Largemouth & smallmouth bass: 12″ to 16″ protected slot limit. Daily creel limit—6 bass, only 2 may be 16″ or greater.
- Use of internal combustion engines prohibited.
- No docks
- Chemical toilets (Seasonal)
- 10 parking spaces
- Paved/Dirt parking surface
- Paved access road surface
- Concrete slab ramp surface
Feel free to share reports or comments about this location in the comments section below.